Friday 31 January 2014

Vloging

Peek-a-boo

So, I'm not a great blogger but you know I try and sat in my chair scrolling through YouTube it came to me... Vlog!! My brain said to me "Girl,here is the facts: 1) you take a camera with you everywhere you go. 2) YouTube is an amazing platform and 3) Vloginig would be easier than trying to blog about your day"! Well thank you brain, you've been helpful!

Therefore as a bit of a trial run I have set up the 'youngcarersvlogs' YouTube channel  in the hope of really being able to show you what life is like as a young carer but like always I'll need your support.

Now by this time next week (if you remind me (Family and friends that's you!!)) then you should have the first youngcarersvlogs video up online!!

Much love to you all, wish me look and hopefully I will see you all soon!!

Shannon x

No comments:

Post a Comment